Monday, August 14, 2017

Justin - True Crime


A Change of Plans

I'm so sorry, my friend, we've a plan, this I know, 
But, with such room for error, it simply must go.
This scam's hard enough with a corpse to be found, 
Much more so when chancing you might come around. 
Though I do love to play and the tricking this way,
This time’s not for fun and I must have the pay, 
(And the pay is much better just divided by two)
So you see that the problem, my friend, is, well, you!
Now I could gut you and skin you and sell you for parts
And be quite satisfied as I make you my art,
But the insurance pays so much better, my friend, 
(Though it might seem less of a glorified end)
But fear not, I'll make sure to take care of your wife,
(Lest I find a way also of ending her life.)
So I'm sorry, so sorry to call off our game; 
The plan seemed such fun, it is truly a shame. 
Yes I'm sorry, my friend, we'd a plan, this I know, 
But with such room for error, well you simply must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment