Friday, September 16, 2016

Jason - Conspiracy

The Conspiracy

The ancient shadow cast enslaves our fears,
It whispers of a world order new.
But wisdom we have gained over the years,
The clear and mundane truth it can not skew.
If everything is not as it appears,
The great cabal must meet without a clue.
Their moves stretch like a great accordion.
They must be hid in ravel Gordian.

But there are questions that I have to ask.
Who placed those upright stones in Georgia corn?
What drug created MKULTRA’s task?
How can the Clinton body count not warn?
Were saucer sightings In Roswell a mask?
One reason is why these stories are born!
Illuminati! Masons! Templar Knights!
Bohemian Grove they plotted for nights.

I look to see the strings that force my hand.
Then everywhere I see the mark of Mouse.
The pattern now I think I understand,
And how he got that castle for a house.
With baited joy the rodent traps the man,
Pinocchio to pleasure island lost!
The Hidden Mickey plot you can’t unsee,
The Seven Seas Lagoon Conspiracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment